Ghost Recon Breakpoint – BETA Access Key [PC, PS4, Xbox One]
Ghost Recon Breakpoint’s Beta is an opportunity to get an early taste of what the game has to offer. Buy now to be among the first players to enter the world of Ghost Recon Breakpoint from September 5 – 8.
Somewhere in the South Pacific lies the remote Auroa Archipelago, a vast land of diverse biomes that range from lush rainforests to snowy peaks. Now, it’s home to Skell Technology, an enigmatic technology giant. Initially interested in a remote testing site for its autonomous drones, the Silicon Valley company eventually turned Auroa into its “World 2.0,” a high-tech, high-security utopia of sustainable eco-cities and robotics research.
Explore a diverse and mysterious open world ranging from barren deserts and dramatic fjords to futurist cities and arctic peaks. Featuring 11 unique biomes and home to Skell Technologies this remote Archipelago will challenge the Ghosts like never before. Use the environment to your advantage as you disappear into a jungle canopy to evade your foes or jump into a vehicle and charge into battle by air, land and sea. A seamless co-op experience means your squadmates can jump in and out at any time.
Face your deadliest enemy yet, The Wolves, former Ghosts who have betrayed their country. Led by the charismatic Colonel Cole D. Walker they have taken control of Auroa for an unknown purpose. Now in control of Auroa’s powerful drone technology The Wolves and their allies will hunt you mercilessly across Auroa.
- INJURY SYSTEM – Now when your Ghost takes damage they may also become injured. These injuries will slow you down and reduce your combat effectiveness requiring additional time and resources to heal your Ghost back up to peak fighting condition
- TERRAIN AND STAMINA – The world of Auroa will push your Ghost to their limits. Steep slopes will make you slip and fall, traversing water or snow will slow you down. Properly managing your stamina will be essential to surviving and fighting back
- THE BIVOUAC – Trapped behind enemy lines The Bivouac is a temporary camp where you and your fellow Ghosts will rest and prepare for the next mission. Clean your weapons, change classes, craft items, upgrade gear, and more. Then select desired time of day and weather before venturing back out
- BUDDY CARRY – Leave no man behind. When an ally is down and needs help, instead of giving medical attention in the middle of a firefight, you can quickly sling them over your shoulder and move to safety to get them back on their feet
- PRONE BLENDING – As a Ghost you can disappear into your environment making you nearly invisible to your enemies. Use this feature to set up an ambush or avoid detection when cover is not available
- ADVANCED ENEMY AI – The Wolves and their allies are experienced elite soldiers and will communicate amongst themselves to hunt you down if detected. With a wide variety of AI archetypes and behaviors, no two encounters will be the same
- ADAPTIVE COVER – An adaptive cover system will automatically match your Ghost’s body position to available cover and execute advanced tactics, such as leaning to aim around corners